The other day, after washing my hair, I thought, “I really love this new conditioner. I should write about it on my blog.”
You know, and then I thought, “Ummm…yeah. That’s going to make a really riveting post. ‘So there’s this conditioner that a whole group of my friends started trying out…’” Pulitzer Prize stuff there, right?
But, then I was writing out a list and I thought, “Man – I love these pens. (insert long, thoughtful pause) Maybe if I could just do a Top Ten Tuesday where I wrote about some of the products that I’ve found especially useful lately, then that would work.”
And so, here it goes, a completely random type of list of just some things that I’ve been enjoying lately. Yes, some of them are going to have affiliate links. They don’t change how much you pay, but they do help support the site, so thanks if you end up buying something through them. If you buy, but don’t use them, then that’s cool, and I just hope you enjoy the product too!
10 Products that I’m Loving Right Now
1. L’Oreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm (Conditioner) – One person in a group of friends that I chat with on Facebook mentioned this product and recommended it. Soon, several people had tried it and loved it. I wasn’t so sure, but when I was finally in Target (where they all found it) and saw some, I picked it up. Yep, loved it too!
(I’m putting in the link to this one, but it is currently cheaper to just buy it somewhere like Target, coming in at $5-something.)
2. Paper Mate InkJoy 100 Stick Medium Point Advanced Ink Pens – I love the colors and smoothness of the writing. They are the reason why so many of my notebooks are filled with pink ink.
(Again – putting the link to them, but they are definitely cheaper in the store at the moment.)
3. Hamilton Beach Food Processor – I don’t actually use this very often, but when I do, I always think, “Why don’t I use this all the time?” I have loved it when I needed to shred a lot of zucchini for freezing when my garden produces too much. It’s so much faster than grating it by hand.
I also loved it last week when I had 2o pounds of strawberries to get ready for making strawberry freezer jam. I was not looking forward to all of the mashing, and then I decided to try out using the food processor and just being careful with my pulsing so I didn’t get it too liquidy. It was perfect and so fast! Love this inexpensive time saver!
4. L’Oreal Paris EverSleek Repairative Smoothing Shampoo and Intense Smoothing Conditioner – Yes, another hair care product. I struggle with my hair. I work to try to make it smooth, shiny, and straight. It naturally wants to be coarse, frizzy, and a little wavy. So, as much as I seem like an “I just roll out of bed” kind of girl, I have to be particular when it comes to my hair to try to get it to cooperate. I have found that these help.
5. Silpat Baking Mat (and Other Products from DeMarle) – My DeMarle things are some of my favorite things to bake in. I love the easy clean up and storage. While I have purchased all of my things through consultants at home parties, it looks like they have a few of their things available on Amazon as well.
6. Sony Clip-on Style Headphone with Retractable Cord – I hate ear buds or other headphones that go directly in your ear. They hurt me, and I think they’re kind of gross too. I prefer clip-on headphones (as long as the clip-on part is adjustable), and I just love these one that I got when I had to replace the ones I lost (and turned up months later) because they have a retractable cord. No more horrible knots in my headphones. WooHoo!
7. White Chocolate Lindt Lindor Truffles – These things are amazing. I had one for the first time at a conference, and we kept getting them for a while. But, alas, not so great for us, so we didn’t get them for years. We just got some a week ago, and I had forgotten how delicious they were.
8. Skechers Go Walk Slip-On Shoes – Mine aren’t this fun blue. They’re actually black with black soles, but these looked nicer in the picture. I like that these shoes are light, comfortable, and I can throw them in the washing machine.
9. Philips Sonicare Toothbrushes – With Noah having braces, it makes brushing more difficult. At a dental check up, one hygienist suggested that we should get him a kid version of the Sonicare Toothbrush. It worked so well that we got them for both of the other kids, plus the big set shown for Eric and I. (We liked that it came with so much, including a UV light that cleans the brush heads.) My teeth feel like I have just been to the dentist every time I brush my teeth without actually having the scary experience of going to the dentist. (Yeah, I hate going to the dentist.)
10. T-fal 5-Quart Jumbo Frying Pan with Glass Lid – We bought a really expensive large frying pan that was stainless steel and we wanted to love it, but we just couldn’t. So, we finally had to sell it to a friend at a loss and we decided to try out this very inexpensive pan ($20) that I found on Amazon. We really love it. It’s big, which works well for our family, and food cooks well and evenly.
What are some products you’ve been using lately that you really love?
This post contains affiliate links. They don't change how much you pay, but they do help support the site. Thank you!